CRAZY JAPANESE TV COOKING SHOW: DELICIOUS RECIPE, MISO COD AND MUSHROOMS.April 11, 2009 at 07:33 | Posted in The Book: Cute Yummy Time, Videos | 1 Comment
More yummy Japanese food with a Gothic Lolita girl and cute inflatable bear! Here’s Episode 2 of Death Cookbook. Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, my blog feed / Feedburner and join my mailing list!
HOW TO USE
Write down the name of a recipe and close the book. When you open the book, a recipe from the realm of the gods will appear.
THERE ARE 3 CATCHES…
– One, only those who touch the cookbook can see Kojin and use the cookbook.
– Two, you can only make one entry in the cookbook every 24 hours.
– Three, once a recipe appears, you have 24 hours to gather the ingredients and successfully make it. If you don’t, you will turn into a hungry ghost.
EPISODE 2: MISO COD + SHIITAKE SHIRATAKI
2 black cod steaks
4 tablespoons brown miso paste
1 tablespoon organic honey
1 tablespoon mirin (sweet sake or Japanese cooking wine)
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
– Combine the ingredients, spread on both sides of the cod and marinate for 30 minutes.
– Preheat oven to 425 F. Sprinkle the cod with the sesame seeds. Wrap in foil and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the center is cooked.
6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons tamari (wheat-free Japanese soy sauce)
1 cup seaweed shirataki noodles
1 tablespoon oil
– Stirfry the ingredients until heated through. Serve with the cod.
Mmm mmm, now I’m craving for more! What would you like to see in the next episode?
– Purchase Japanese bento boxes, cute decoration items, egg molds and more from my online store!
– To submit photos of cute food you found or made, click here.